Thursday 2 February 2012

PEARL OF MY LIFE

my beloved family (me, my mother, father,younger brother and eldest sister)
i have a very happy family. i have my beloved father, mother, eldest brother, eldest sister and younger brother. my father is a businessman while my mother is a teacher. my father is 51 years old and my mother is one year older than him (52). my eldest brother is currently studying at Kolej Tentera Udara Kedah. he's married. he tie a knot with his fellow classmate when he was in secondary school. both of them was born in 1986. my sister is an English teacher in secondary school. she's 25 this years old this year. my younger brother is waiting for his SPM result. he's 18 years old. i have a very cute 'four legs' sister. her name is Cherry. i love to play with her when i go back home. i believe that playing with pets can help a lot in relieving stress. she likes my younger brother and my father the most in my family. and last but not least of course it's me. i currently studying at IPG Kampus Perempuan Melayu Melaka.i'm Maths teacher to be. i'm 21 years old this year. still young and strong enough to make people around me happy and living in peace. i love to make people around me happy. my name given my both my beloved parents means 'our happines'. i hope my family and i can live in happiness till the end of our life.
my sister in law and my brother during their wedding day...    








this is my cherry..cute right?

2 comments: